Small amount of wear on inner thighs and small marks on back right shoulder.
The Pursuit gives you durability and comfort with super stretch, SCS-Coated Yamamoto 38 neoprene and improved panel shapes. The Bio-Stretch Zone provides maximum flexibility and reach right where you need it. Be confident during your race.
• Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 2mm panels (under arms and lower back)
• 4mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag
• Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
• Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
• Easy-pull deep back zipper
• Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
• Super stretch, Yamamoto 38 Neoprene for ultimate comfort
• UV Protection
Ex-hire wetsuits are graded, from A to D. This is based on the condition of the wetsuit and will not affect the overall performance.
Grade A – Almost as good as new. In very good condition with no tears or damage.
Grade B – Wetsuits will have the odd mark, nick or possible slight cosmetic marks/ damage (e.g. fingernail marks, fading).
Grade C – Has large fingernail tears or surface tears which need to be repaired by neoprene glue.
Grade D – Has multiple tears, severe discolouration and damage to the neoprene.
*All ex-hire wetsuit sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges available*