The RuckRaft® is a simple, portable two piece kit to transform all your gear into a raft you can easily tow while swimming. It is light, tough, practical and all designed, safety tested and made in the UK exclusively by AboveBelow®.
We have made a few design tweaks for RR2 including bigger tabs for the straps so that each strap can comfortably stand up to 35kg of force (5 stone). There is an extra 20cm to the big vertical strap to support larger volume loads. A neoprene strip for a better seal on the dry bag.
Purpose built to carry anything you need, anywhere. The streamline design and superior buoyancy means the RuckRaft® glides across the water with minimum drag, even when fully loaded with up to 20kg of weight.
Built from tough, marine grade materials with dependable YKK clips, webbing and definitely no zips (always the first thing to degrade, especially around salt water, sand, grit etc).
And it all packs down into a small, 1Kg package to fit easily into any day sack.
For a closer look at The RuckRaft, check out our video here!
Made from tough marine-grade Rivertex® material with high frequency welded seams, the RuckRaft® inflates in 30 seconds via two-way valve.
The RuckRaft® has buoyancy to support a full 70L, 15kg three day expedition pack and packs down to a lightweight 1kg package that is 25cm wide, 12.5cm diameter (the size of a rolled up beach towel with trunks in). The RuckRaft® Dry Bag is also made from tough marine-grade Rivertex® material with high frequency welded seams - no zips to go wrong, no stitched seams and no leaks. The Dry bag is 70cm at the opening and 90cm deep to easily accommodate a full 70L Rucksack, with room to spare for clothes, walking shoes or anything else you want to take on your adventure. The RuckRaft comes with a tow leash that can be attached around your waist or ankle.
Read about how Swim Coach and Lifeguard Paul used his Ruckraft to swim the Lake District - Click to here to read!
If you would like any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
- RETURN Please contact us to arrange a return collection. Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION If you would like to keep the item for longer, please contact us to arrange a hire extension. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’ We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.