No more getting cold on the side of lakes, rivers, or the beach, our robe focuses on keeping you warm in a sustainable way. From its full quick wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout, extra-long zip pulls easier to handle with cold hands, through to the option to have a full or shorter length sleeve, and a more fitted hood, everything has been considered to keep the elements out and you super cosy.
It is also made from RECYCLED Polyester, RPET fabric, also called PET or PETE bottle fabric, an eco-friendly fabric made using the yarn of recycled plastic bottles. Just 1 tonne of regenerated RPET yarn equals to nearly 70,000 plastic bottles.
- Extra-long double-ended zip pulls for cold fingers.
- Cord Hood Adjuster, to keep the wind out.
- Adjustable full-length wide sleeves for ease when changing with Velcro fastening, to fold back to make a shorter sleeve as you wish and tighten the cuffs for warmth
- V-vented side panels for ease of movement.
- Inner Phone Pocket.
- Large Inner Mesh Pocket.
- Inner Waist Drawcord.
- Large Slip Pockets Fleece Lined
- Water repellent and shower-proof outer shell
- Striking design, stand out from the crowd
- Comes in a useful stylish bag
- One size : the velcros and cords make the size and shape versatile
Robe measurements :
Max width : 80cm
Round Chest / Waist: 160cm
Length : 108cm
Sleeve length from neck : 80cm