We give you the option of using your own paddles and buoyancy aids, so by default they are NOT included in this booking but you can simply add them onto your order if required.
If you do not own your own buoyancy aids, it is strongly recommended that you use one. You can rent from us.
Hire a 1 Person Pack Raft
A packraft can be carried in a backpack! This extremely compact packraft will enable you to enjoy your hikes in a whole new way, travelling along a calm class 1 river, or across a lake: Create your own tailor-made adventure.
MRS Ponto Solo - 1 person packraft
The MRS Ponto/Tulo are straight forward no-nonsense solo packrafts without a spraydeck. They are still made by MRS out of extremely tough, yet lightweight, materials. This packraft is for those who are looking for a serious packraft but value simplicity and light weight. The lighter weight means you can carry it for longer over greater distances without discomfort (unlike carrying bulky inflatable kayaks or even bulkier and cumbersome hardshell sea kayaks!).
Despite their light weight, these MRS packrafts are capable of carrying allot of gear, including your bike! They are especially useful to sling into your backpack and take wherever you go, then if you find a river you would like to travel down or a lake you would like to cross, it can be inflated within minutes using the supplied inflator bag, and you are on the water without a fuss.
Ponto is suitable for calm water and easy white water (class 1-2); it is not suitable for coastal expeditions.
MRS packraft are made out of polyurethane coated nylon, which is a material that is UV-resistant, tear-resistant and long lasting. The packrafts have sewn and welded seams and are handmade which is better for the environment than PVC inflatables which are less durable, much heavier and require the use of harmful glues.
- Tubes: UPN35 Nylon 210D/67T*55T 90 A Ester TPU double
- Floor:UPN35 Nylon 420D/67T*55T 90 A Ester TPU double
- Seat: Nylon 210D/118T laminated
- Weight; 2.90kg
- Outer length; 254.5cm
- Outer Width; 92cm
- Inner Length; 135.5cm
- Inner Width; 34cm
Optional HIRE ADD ON Extras:
If you would like any further information about the Packraft hire, please email us at email@example.com
Or to find out more about other MRS items then check out our partners Paqualife!
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
Try Before You Buy in partnership Paqualife
If you hire a Packraft and then wish to purchase a Packraft or accessories, then we are working closely with Paqualife- get in touch and we will give you a special discount code which entitles you to a discount on the Paqualife website