We give you the option of using your own paddles and buoyancy aids, so by default they are NOT included in this booking but you can simply add them onto your order if required.
If you do not own your own buoyancy aids, it is strongly recommended that you use one. You can rent from us.
The MRS Microraft is a compact, lightweight packraft ideal to take with you on hiking expeditions, fishing trips or just for inland lakes and rivers. It uses sewn and heat welded streams and a fully adjustable removable spraydeck which gives excellent protection from rain and cold. It is made of extremely durable urethan coated nylon which is UV resistant, durable and flexible in low temperatures. Supplied with repair material and inflation bag (packrafts don't need cumbersome pumps!).
This really is a go anywhere packraft, super light, durable - the epitome of free spirit travel and adventure!
- Tubes: UPN35 Nylon 210D/67T*55T 90 A Ester TPU double.
- Floor:UPN35 Nylon 840D/67T*55T 90 A Ester TPU double.
- Seat: Nylon 210D/118T laminated.
- Deck: 70D Ripstop nylon.
The materials used in MRS packrafts should not be confused with cheaper PVC materials used in cheaper inflatable kayaks (which are less durable, much heavier and not compact), or cheap beach inflatables. It is a serious durable material which is chosen due to its high performance yet light weight characteristics. These are serious ultimate packable rafts, suitable for white water! This model is not suitable for coastal expeditions due to its slower speed - for a faster paddling packraft, see the MRS Nomad S1.
ISS (Internal Storage System)
ISS involves the inclusion of a TiZip zipper on the rear of the boat within which you can use the zipper to store lots of gear inside the tubes of the packraft.
MRS uses TiZips best zipper, Masterseal 10. It is pressure proof up to 500 mbar, which means it is totally safe, completely waterproof and airtight.
- Packed size; 40 x 20cm
- Sizes; L (users above 190cm)
- Outer length; L (258cm)
- Outer width; L (88cm)
- Inner length; L (135.5cm)
- Inner width; L (33cm)
- Weight; L (3.48kg)
- Load capacity; L (190kg)
Optional HIRE ADD ON Extras:
If you would like any further information about the Packraft hire, please email us at email@example.com
Or to find out more about other MRS items then check out our partners Paqualife!
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
Try Before You Buy in partnership with Paqualife
If you hire a Packraft and then wish to purchase a Packraft or accessories, then we are working closely with Paqualife- get in touch and we will give you a special discount code which entitles you to a discount on the Paqualife website