Condition - Nail marks in crotch, bum and back (See photos)
The new REACTION impresses with arguably the best buoyancy profile of any suit blueseventy make thanks to premium 39 cell Yamamoto rubber.
A Suit That Delivers
New leg paneling delivers faster transition splits. Add to that a low neckline and VO2 chest panel, and you’ve got a suit that delivers everything you need in training and racing - minus the arms, of course.
Technologies And What Makes This The Best Reaction Yet
Reactive Stretch Technology (RST)
Further enhanced with ultra stretch jersey, the RST panels improve arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
Vo2 Chest Panel
A central split chest panel allows greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing. Also features an easy-access key loop.
Quick Exit Legs
- 2mm lower leg panels maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Taping on the internal seams is reinforced and allows you to cut the leg to a desired length.
- The Reaction features a 4-5-4 panel design centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 5mm panels in the back of the hips are orientated to facilitate a raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- Highly flexible 100% nylon ultra stretch jersey is lighter and features 35% improvement in elongation compared to standard jersey.
- New leg paneling - faster transition
- Low neckline
- VO2 chest panels
97% Neoprene, 3% Nylon
We categorise our Pre-Loved items in grades, from A to D. This is based on the condition of the item and will not affect the overall performance of the item. The grading conditions are non-negotiable and by purchasing the item you are agreeing to the grading terms highlighted below:
New with damaged packaging / like new or almost as good as new. The original packaging is likely to be slightly damaged. The item will be in perfect working condition. Extremely small marks may be present on the item but very minor.
Likely to have been used once or twice for hires. The original packaging is likely to be slightly damaged. B grade items will have the odd mark, nick or possible slight cosmetic marks/damage. Grade B items will still perform perfectly.
The original packaging is likely to be damaged. Grade C items are perfectly usable and will not have any performance-related shortcomings. Simply the aesthetic and the condition of the item will vary to that of a brand new, unused item.
Likely to not be delivered in its original packaging. Will have been used for hire. Grade D items will have larger or more frequent marks than those listed as Grade C. The Grade D items will perform perfectly however it will come with some aesthetic damage.
Refunds are not accepted on Pre-Loved products.
Discount codes cannot be used on Pre-Loved products.
Warranties are no longer valid on Pre-Loved products.
* Please note wetsuit sales may not have any original packaging