Coco Loco™ Eco Wetsuit cleaner is a neutral cleaner & deodoriser which contains natural eucalyptus oil. This 5-litre product is perfect if you hire out/provide wetsuits, refilling our 250ml bottles, or simply looking for value in size.
- Cleans & deodorises all neoprene - Wetsuit, wetsuit boots, gloves, vests & hoods
- Delicate & Effective formula, which is safe for you & your kit.
- Bio-degradable & non-toxic
- Contains organic live cultures that breakdown bacteria which causes odour
- Eucalyptus oil smells great & is a natural cleaning agent
- Cleaning increases the lifespan of your kit. Helping to retain flexibility, cracking & tearing
- Removes salt, chlorine & organic residues from neoprene.
- Easy to use
Wipeout bad smells with Coco Loco™ Eco Wetsuit cleaner & deodoriser. No more excuses for smelly, dirty wetsuits & kit, with our easy to use formula. It is effective to use on your wetsuit boots, wetsuit and all of your other neoprene kit.
How to clean your wetsuit and remove bad smells:
- Add a few caps full of solution (50ml) to a bucket, a bath or a container of water*
- Submerge your wetsuit, boots, gloves & hood for 5 minutes
- Hang your suit to drip dry
- We recommend cleaning your suit after every use, to help increase the life span of your suit & maintain a clean & fresh suit.
- Add more solution for dirtier suits or stronger odour problems - or can be applied directly to problem areas.
About Coco Loco™
Coco Loco™ is an eco conscious, Uk-based family company.
We are passionate about watersports and our mission to provide the best quality products to help you increase the lifespan of your wetsuit and other neoprene kit.
Our products are for all water based sports - Paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, diving, coasteering, wakeboarding, sailing, sea swimming, triathlon - & anything else that requires you to wear neoprene!
Wipe out bad smells and clean your wetsuit!
All of our products are designed and tested in-house by our team of surfers, paddle boarders and our labradoodle sea dog called Otis!
All products are made in the United Kingdom.