Designed to give you the edge in and out of the water, producing faster swim splits and greater levels of comfort on the run. The ALLIANCE proves your blueseventy wetsuit shouldn't have to sacrifice speed in the water for speed on land.
IT'S NOT ANOTHER SUIT. IT'S A WHOLE NEW SPORT. This highly anticipated suit brings together three years of race proven testing and technical design refinement.
- Buoyancy- 4mm panels throughout the suit provide a high swimming position and take the load off heavy legs.
- Front Zipper- An extended front zip allows you to unzip the suit on the run keeping your core body temp down.
- Back Pocket- An oversized back pocket is accessible from the outside. Sits at the small of the back making it comfortable in the water and on the run.
- Tether Loops- Built-in loops situated on either side of the rear allow easy tethering access via cord or carabiner.
- Rugged Rubber- Built with durable neoprene because SwimRun is a rough sport and your suit is built to handle the toughest conditions.
- Flexibility- Thinner panels strategically placed at the hips and legs allow you to focus on your stride and not what you're wearing.
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at email@example.com