Yonda Spook Wetsuit Review
The Yonda Spook Wetsuit is a great all round wetsuit for open water swimming and other water sports but the range of sizes it is available in and its suitability for swimming breaststroke make it one of our favourites.
Key features include:
- The Spook comes in 2 colours – aqua sleeve for the women and green for the men.
- Size inclusivity: We love this wetsuit because it is available in XXS to 4XL
- Breaststroke friendly - there is less buoyancy in the legs compared to many other wetsuits on the market which means when kicking breaststroke legs, your legs stay underwater and are so much more effective (click here for Can you swim breaststroke in a wetsuit)
- Incredibly stretchy sleeves which not only means it is very comfortable to wear but also makes them flexible for all swim stroke
- Stretchy panel down the side which gives plenty of hip movement and allows for the different shapes of bodies
- Soft, comfy neck collar which makes it very comfortable to wear
- Trimming lines on the legs which means you can alter the leg length to suit you
- Easy to use zip which is pulled up from the bottom to your neck making it easy to get in and out of
This wetsuit is ideal for a social swimmer or open water swimmer alike and those wanting to swim breaststroke
Hire or Buy from Tri Wetsuit Hire
Take a look at our review on Youtube
For the best selling accessories to go with your wetsuit
If you have any questions about the Yonda Spook wetsuit then feel free to contact is on email@example.com or 01737 823771