Aquasphere Aquaskin Wetsuit Review
We have recently reviewed the Aquasphere Aquaskin wetsuit. This review is on the version 3 model which was released in 2021.
What are the wetsuit's key features?
- The wetsuit is made from a 1.5mm glide skin neoprene which allows for maximum flexibility. Extremely flexible and light it works as a second skin and allows for a very natural swimming feeling (opposite to Triathlon wetsuits, that bring extra buoyancy in the front body and legs, which disturbs the natural swimming feeling).
- Glued & blind stitched making the wetsuit fully water tight.
- Wrists have a soft lining with added grip.
- YKK Zipper- the zip makes the wetsuit easy to get in and out of.
- The Aquaskin wetsuit has a Thermo-Guard lining which allows you to keep your body warm. It is made out of Yamamoto neoprene, which is made out of Limestone (not oil as with most neoprene), which has increased warmth properties.
- The wetsuit is available in a full wetsuit and shorty wetsuit version. The shorty version is sleeveless and ideal for summer swimming adventures! It is incredibly quick and easy to get in and out of.
Why do we like it?
- Suitable for Breaststroke.
- Comfortable - maximal natural feeling, like a second skin.
- Durable - this is one of our best selling wetsuits and we hire a lot. We have had so few issues! Built to last.
Overall: great wetsuit for the breast stroker looking for a flexible comfortable wetsuit.
Or HIRE HERE