A large majority of wetsuits on the market designed for surface swimming, the Zone3 Aspect Wetsuit allows for greater lateral leg movement so you can comfortably swim breaststroke as well as front crawl. A combination of high-performance Smoothskin and Aqua-X coating to reduce drag and increase durability while High-Stretch Nylon panels deliver enhanced freedom of movement across the legs and chest.
Made with a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thick neoprene with reduced lower leg buoyancy so your legs stay submerged and a natural breaststroke swimming position is maintained. An easy to use downward YKK Zipper allows for an easy on/off and neon orange cuffs add visibility, while a blend of glued and flatlock seams give extra stretch in key areas for the ultimate fit.
- Mixture of SCS and Smoothskin and High Stretch Nylon Panels allow an extended range of movement between the legs and the chest
- Combination of 1-2.5mm thickness allowing legs to remain submerged in a natural breaststroke swimming position.
- Flatlock and glued seams allowing extra stretch in key movement areas.
- Bright coloured cuffs for extra visibility.
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at email@example.com