C-Skins Swim Research Elite 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Swimming Socks Info
These superb 3mm neoprene wetsuit socks from C-Skins' Swim Research range are specifically designed to provide thermal protection while enabling superb freedom of movement making them ideal for open water swimming use.
C-Skins' 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene provides superb flexibility while the super hydrophonic external lining combined with the flexible quick dry lining and glued and blindstitched seams to produce a pair of superior swimming socks for excellent thermal protection. The front of the foot and leading up the ankle is finished with C-Skins Strata Neoprene - an embossed channelled design to better encourage water flow during the swim.
The Swim Reasearch Swimming Socks have a split toe design which effectively seperates the big toe to enable better control and the dura flex finished sole provides improved abrasion resistance and protection.
C-Skins have used their technical know-how gained from over 30years in the business to create these innovative Swimming socks which would complement any open water swimming wetsuit.
C-Skins Swim Research Elite 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Swimming Socks Features
- True thickness 3mm double lined neoprene
- C-Skins 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene for thermal protection and superb stretch to help ensure freedom of movement
- Quick dry thermal lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams resulting in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Dura flex sole to help provide some extra durability without loss of flexibility
- C-Skins Future Fit 3d design provides optimum fit combining minimal panel layout which enables the form of the sock to hug the contours of your foot for ultra sensitive feel and freedom of movement
- Strata Neoprene embossed chanels encourage water flow with every swimming stroke.
- Long ankle design will provide more coverage and will potentially help to reduce the gap to reach the bottom end of the legs on your wetsuit
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org