C-Skins Swim Research Elite 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Swimming Socks Info
These superb 3mm neoprene wetsuit socks from C-Skins' Swim Research range are specifically designed to provide thermal protection while enabling superb freedom of movement making them ideal for open water swimming use.
C-Skins' 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene provides superb flexibility while the super hydrophonic external lining combined with the flexible quick dry lining and glued and blindstitched seams to produce a pair of superior swimming socks for excellent thermal protection. The front of the foot and leading up the ankle is finished with C-Skins Strata Neoprene - an embossed channelled design to better encourage water flow during the swim.
The Swim Reasearch Swimming Socks have a split toe design which effectively seperates the big toe to enable better control and the dura flex finished sole provides improved abrasion resistance and protection.
C-Skins have used their technical know-how gained from over 30years in the business to create these innovative Swimming socks which would complement any open water swimming wetsuit.
C-Skins Swim Research Elite 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Swimming Socks Features
- True thickness 3mm double lined neoprene
- C-Skins 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene for thermal protection and superb stretch to help ensure freedom of movement
- Quick dry thermal lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams resulting in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Dura flex sole to help provide some extra durability without loss of flexibility
- C-Skins Future Fit 3d design provides optimum fit combining minimal panel layout which enables the form of the sock to hug the contours of your foot for ultra sensitive feel and freedom of movement
- Strata Neoprene embossed chanels encourage water flow with every swimming stroke.
- Long ankle design will provide more coverage and will potentially help to reduce the gap to reach the bottom end of the legs on your wetsuit