The Swim Research Elite 3mm Sull Cap is designed for open water swimming to provide thermal protection combined with a flexible quick dry thermal lining. Utilising C-Skins 100% thermotech glideskin neoprene for enhanced thermal protection and encouraging water run-off to help reduce windchill.
By combining superior flexible neoprenes with a minimal panel design C-Skins have designed a swimming cap with a superb contoured and comfortable fit. Glued and blindstitched seam construction helps reduce water ingress for improved warmth retention.
Strata neoprene panel used on the top of the hood incorporates embossed channels in the neoprene to encourage water flow but has a double function as this also allows the neoprene to flex over the top of the head for unsurpassed comfort and fit.
C-SKINS SWIM RESEARCH 3MM NEOPRENE SWIM CAP FEATURES
- 3mm Neoprene
- C-Skins 100% Thermotech Glideskin Neoprene for superb hydrodynamics
- Comfortable and flexible quick dry thermal lining
- Glued and Blindstitched seam construction
- Strata Neoprene on the top of the cap - embossed channels encourage water flow and reduce potential drag
- Minimal Panel design
- Soft and flexible chin strap with low bulk optional velcro adjustment for custom fit
- C-Skins Eco Credentials
- Limestone Neoprene - Mined limestone replaces petrochemicals = less environmental impact
- Eco Carbon Black - A key ingredient in neoprene that is sourced from dumped rubber tyres
- Aqua X Water Based Glue - Eliminates harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) during neoprene lamination process
- Dope-Dyed Yarns - Saves huge amounts of water and energy while eliminating water pollution
- Blue Sign System Partner - Manufacturing complies with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at email@example.com