Worn out patch on inner thigh.
• Thermo-Guard technology
• Constructed from 1 – 5mm Glide Skin neoprene, glued and blindstitched
• 100% UVA / UVB protection
• Inside pockets on front torso for food
• Superstretch neoprene 1,5mm on shoulders and armpits for easy movements
• Special panels under the arm and crotch to prevent chafing and provide added comfort
• Easy-pull, deep back and front zippers for easy on and off
• Super stretch neoprene treated with ‘Dura Glide’ skin coating
• Removable sleeves
Ex-hire wetsuits are graded, from A to D. This is based on the condition of the wetsuit and will not affect the overall performance.
Grade A – Almost as good as new. In very good condition with no tears or damage.
Grade B – Wetsuits will have the odd mark, nick or possible slight cosmetic marks/ damage (e.g. fingernail marks, fading).
Grade C – Has large fingernail tears or surface tears which need to be repaired by neoprene glue.
Grade D – Has multiple tears, severe discolouration and damage to the neoprene.
*All ex-hire wetsuit sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges available*