By default we do not include buoyancy aids in this booking. If you do not own your own, it is strongly recommended that you use one. You can rent from us.
New for 2022, we will be hiring the Aqua Marina Tomahawk
This kayak is a performance machine for true adventurers. The brand-new TOMAHAWK AIR-K is fully constructed of Drop Stitch Technology featuring the stunning look and incredible quality.
Blending efficiency, speed, comfort and stability, it offers all you need for a perfect cruising with a light load. It’s a lean speed-air-watercraft with streamlined floor, molded V-shaped form under bow and stern providing remarkable tracking performance yet enabling paddlers to make quick and stable turns.
• Floor and side chambers fully constructed of Drop Stitch Technology
• Stiffer and faster than any traditional inflatable kayaks
• 3 separated air chambers for additional safety in long-distance adventures
• Molded V-shape form under bow and stern for remarkable tracking performance and efficient strokes
• Adjustable footrest design for a comfortable journey
• Premium adjustable kayak seat with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets
• Water splash guard bow on both bow and stern
• High-performance fin system for excellent tracking ability
Optional HIRE ADD ON Extras:
You may also want to check our SUP accessories shop - link here
If you would like any further information, please email us at email@example.com
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
- RETURN Please contact us to arrange a return collection. Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION If you would like to keep the item for longer, please contact us to arrange a hire extension. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’ We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
Try Before You Buy!
If you hire a Kayak and then wish to purchase, then let us know....
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.