By default we do not include buoyancy aids in this booking. If you do not own your own, it is strongly recommended that you use one. You can rent from us.
Our iSUP Hire bundle includes:
- Inflatable stand up paddle board: 10’6” x 32” x 6”
- Hand Pump
- Backpack Bag
- Safety Leash
- Slide-in Center Fin
- Repair Kit
We carefully select our iSUPs and iKayaks based on their performance features. We work closely with brands including FatStick, Aqua Marina, Saltie and Goosehill. Although we are unable to state exactly the brand you will receive, our eye for excellence guarantees you won’t be let down.
Inside the SUP bag are instructions and a guide. Please make sure you read both before using the board. You must think about safety first and understand the rules and nature of the water you will be paddling on.
Optional HIRE ADD ON Extras:
You may also want to check our SUP accessories shop - link here
If you would like any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
- RETURN Please contact us to arrange a return collection. Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION If you would like to keep the item for longer, please contact us to arrange a hire extension. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’ We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
Try Before You Buy!
If you hire a SUP board and then wish to purchase, then let us know....
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.