5MM FULL-SUIT IN STRETCHY NEOPRENE WITH WPAD™
This W50 wetsuit is the next installment in the Waterproof Sports Series. This series started with our top-selling W30 tropical suit. As with the W30, this new suit has all the bells and whistles and much more. The new W50 is highly-recommended for temperate waters and is not really considered a tropical water suit. Staying warm means staying comfortable! Some good advice for the less experienced traveler is to ask the local dive instructors what the thickness of their own suits is. You may be surprised. The W50 full suit features a gender-specific design, WPAD, Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock for expandable pockets, reinforced shoulders, seat, and knees. Sturdy YKK #10 Zipper in the back with a unique molded PU Velcro Tab that only sticks to the designed Velcro area. Zippers on the legs allow easy donning. Constructed of UltraFlexNeoprene you will have a snug-fitting suit with minimal water flow, which will provide you with a warm, comfortable dive wherever your favorite temperate waters are. The W50 was awarded "Best Wetsuit of the Year 2017" by Tauchen Award in Germany.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Arm anti-slip – The anti-slip surface keeps the computer in place.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- Hi-quality YKK back zipper – A #10 zipper with a Stainless Slider. Panels around the zipper are oversized and reinforced to keep the suit together for many years.
- Knee pads in ToughTex – Very strong abrasion resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical abrasion area and anti-slip protection.
- UltraFlex neoprene – High stretch nylon/spandex with UltraFlex neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to donn and doff.
- WPAD™ – The Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station used for attaching our expandable pocket.
- YKK zippered legs – High-quality zippers for easy donning of the suit.
Materials & Care
- Rinse your suit with fresh water after diving, taking particular care to clean sand and salt from the zipper. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects.
- Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap.
- Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorized by Waterproof.
- Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at email@example.com