The Vibrant offers a good combination of buoyancy and flexibility. It is the perfect suit for beginners and advanced with high expectations. The reliable wetsuit for training and racing.
Buoyancy and flexibility at the same time: The Vibrant shows that buoyancy and flexibility do not necessarily have to contradict each other in this price range. Combined with its good gliding properties which result from the use of 100% neoprene, it offers beginners and advanced swimmers alike the necessary safety in the wet element even in the hectic minutes after the start.
Supported core stability: The Vibrant is reliable because of the successful combination of buoyant Longlife Cell Neoprene and the very comfortable Soft Skin inner material. The ergonomic cut of the breast and shoulder panels unite a perfect fit with higher flexibility during an arm stroke.
For beginners and advanced users alike: The Vibrant is exactly the right suit for beginners and advanced swimmers who are looking for a reliable companion in the first discipline. Whether worn in training or in a race, the Vibrant will impress in many ways.
Features and Technologies:
- Longlife cell: The robust and flexible neoprene makes our entry-level models to your daily companion. The Longlife Cell neoprene impresses with its high buoyancy and its freedom of movement in the arm-shoulder area.
- Waffle grid panel: The diamond-shaped arrangement of the elements optimizes the pressure build-up in the pull phase. The Waffle Grid Panel improves your water feeling and ensures that your power gets optimally transformed into speed.
- Stability panel: A special cut and a more solid neoprene on the lateral hip stabilizes the body. The Stability Panel reduces rolling motions of the hips and keeps you streamlined in the water.
- Resistant neoprene: Further developed neoprene in thigh increases the material resistance and reduce the risk of fingernails cuts.
- Soft skin inner liner: Pleasantly soft inner lining for quick and comfortable dressing and undressing.
- Comfort fit: Improved fit in upper body and lowered collar in front optimize the wearing comfort.
- Forearm panel: New forearm panel for optimised gliding when diving in and a great waterfeeling in the stroke phase.
- Arm-shoulder: 1.5 mm.
- Chest: 4.0 mm.
- Thigh: 3.0-4.0 mm.
- Lower leg: 3.0 mm.
Ex-hire wetsuits are graded, from A to D. This is based on the condition of the wetsuit and will not affect the overall performance.
Grade A – Almost as good as new. In very good condition with no tears or damage.
Grade B – Wetsuits will have the odd mark, nick or possible slight cosmetic marks/ damage (e.g. fingernail marks, fading).
Grade C – Has large fingernail tears or surface tears which need to be repaired by neoprene glue.
Grade D – Has multiple tears, severe discolouration and damage to the neoprene.
*All ex-hire wetsuit sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges available*