Small repairs on lower right back and right lower leg.
Phelps is the same brand as Aquasphere.
The Aquasphere Racer Wetsuit has improved ergonomic cutting and strategically placed 1.5 mm Yamamoto 40 panels, the Racer provides the best fit for comfort, warmth and speed. Designed to maximise buoyancy, reduce drag and maintain streamlined body position, the Racer is the optimal wetsuit.
- Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 1,5mm Yamamoto 40 panels (under arms and lower back) that allow for maximum range of motion
- 5mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximises buoyancy and reduces drag
- 4mm Aqua Drive lower back panel for streamlined body position
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Easy-pull deep back zipper
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- Super stretch, SCS-Coated Yamamoto 39 Neoprene for ultimate comfort
- 100% UV protection
Technologies & Materials
- Aqua Drive Core: 5mm
- Super Stretch Sleeves: 1mm
- Bio-Stretch Zone: 1,5mm
- Material: SCS-Coated Yamamoto 39 Neoprene
Ex-hire wetsuits are graded, from A to D. This is based on the condition of the wetsuit and will not affect the overall performance.
Grade A – Almost as good as new. In very good condition with no tears or damage.
Grade B – Wetsuits will have the odd mark, nick or possible slight cosmetic marks/ damage (e.g. fingernail marks, fading).
Grade C – Has large fingernail tears or surface tears which need to be repaired by neoprene glue.
Grade D – Has multiple tears, severe discolouration and damage to the neoprene.
*All ex-hire wetsuit sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges available*