Glue patches from past repairs on a number of panels.
The new REACTION impresses with arguably the best buoyancy profile of any suit blueseventy make thanks to premium 39 cell Yamamoto rubber.
A Suit That Delivers
New leg paneling delivers faster transition splits. Add to that a low neckline and VO2 chest panel, and you’ve got a suit that delivers everything you need in training and racing - minus the arms, of course.
Technologies And What Makes This The Best Reaction Yet
Rractive Stretch Technology (RST)
- Further enhanced with ultra stretch jersey, the RST panels improve arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
- 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
Vo2 Chest Panel
- A central split chest panel allows greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing. Also features an easy-access key loop.
Quick Exit Legs
- 2mm lower leg panels maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Taping on the internal seams is reinforced and allows you to cut the leg to a desired length.
- The Reaction features a 4-5-4 panel design centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 5mm panels in the back of the hips are orientated to facilitate a raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- Highly flexible 100% nylon ultra stretch jersey is lighter and features 35% improvement in elongation compared to standard jersey.
- New leg paneling - faster transition
- Low neckline
- VO2 chest panels
97% Neoprene, 3% Nylon
Wetsuit Type: Sleeveless