Colour: Black & Orange
Size: One Size Fits All
The Transition Bag from Blueseventy sets the bar for race day, this triathlon bag packs everything you need. This Blueseventy bag will hold your wetsuit, bike helmet, clip-ins and all the other gear you will need when training for your next triathlon or at an event, it does all of this without the bag feeling too overpacked, making it the perfect bag for racing.
With the bags ergonomic design it features a large insulated bottom compartment that separates your wet gear from the large top load section to keep the bag as dry as possible. It has two expandable side water bottle holders and four smaller zipped pockets for your essential items such as keys, phone or wallet.
This bag has been designed with an adjustable removeable waist strap for securing the bag when on the move, along with the fully adjustable padded shoulder straps that allow for a custom fit and extra comfort.
When fully loaded this bag fits all airline carry on requirements. The top compartment is 32L / Bottom wetsuit compartment is 12L.
- Top loading main compartment
- Holds 32 Litres
- Large 12L waterproof compartment on bottom of pack to hold a wetsuit
- Elasticated large front pocket for bike helmet with quick release clip
- Front zipped pocket
- Mesh pockets on sides for water bottles
- Brushed polyester top pocket to hold sunglasses and swimming goggles
- Internal zipped pocket for keys, phone and small essential items
- Clear inner ID pocket
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps to allow for that custom fit.
- Adjustable, removable waist strap.
- The bag measures approximately 22" x 14" x 8"
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org