blueseventy is renowned for wetsuit fit, and years of experience has gone into making the SPRINT comfortable, so you can focus on swimming and not what you are wearing.
True Open Water Comfort
A combination of thin neoprene and exposed super stretch jersey in the arms, shoulders and back provide excellent movement and reduced restriction. Thicker Yamamoto rubber at the chest and legs gives swimmers the initial confidence and buoyancy they need. No other suit at this price delivers true open water swimming comfort without sacrifices to quality.
Super Composite Skin (SCS)
- SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits.
- Oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility and visibility.
- Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing.
Anatomical Leg Cut
- Shaped lower leg super stretch allows quicker exit from the suit.
-Built off of a modified version of our popular Fusion suit, the Sprint lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy.
- No other entry-level wetsuit features thin 1.5mm Yamamoto high quality neoprene in the arm and arm gussets.
Killer Value - Triathlete
The draw: Speed for less
The Sprint swims like a much more expensive suit with a comfortable, no-leak neckline, flexible shoulders and excellent rotation. Panels of super-thin neoprene run along the backs of the arms and lats to give it a fancy, flexy feel. You’ll use a few of the extra seconds you banked in the water to get it off around your wrists and ankles, but it’s worth it for the comfort and speed typically difficult to find at this price.
- SCS coating
- Super Stretch
- Lowered Collar
- Anatomical leg cut
97% Neoprene, 3% Nylon
Wetsuit Type: Full Sleeve
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at email@example.com