The new REACTION impresses with arguably the best buoyancy profile of any suit blueseventy make thanks to premium 39 cell Yamamoto rubber.
A Suit That Delivers
New leg paneling delivers faster transition splits. Add to that a low neckline and VO2 chest panel, and you’ve got a suit that delivers everything you need in training and racing - minus the arms, of course.
Technologies And What Makes This The Best Reaction Yet
Rractive Stretch Technology (RST)
- Further enhanced with ultra stretch jersey, the RST panels improve arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
- 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
Vo2 Chest Panel
- A central split chest panel allows greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing. Also features an easy-access key loop.
Quick Exit Legs
- 2mm lower leg panels maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Taping on the internal seams is reinforced and allows you to cut the leg to a desired length.
- The Reaction features a 4-5-4 panel design centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 5mm panels in the back of the hips are orientated to facilitate a raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- Highly flexible 100% nylon ultra stretch jersey is lighter and features 35% improvement in elongation compared to standard jersey.
- New leg paneling - faster transition
- Low neckline
- VO2 chest panels
97% Neoprene, 3% Nylon
Wetsuit Type: Sleeveless
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org