Perfect for keeping up your finest tri performances through the winter months, the Phantom 2.0 Wetsuit from Aqua Sphere is built to help you be your best every time you hit the water.
Aqua Sphere’s Phantom 2.0 Wetsuit gives you unparalleled freedom in the water, with Bio-Stretch zones placed in all the right places to give you the full range of motion. As a result, you can make every kick and stroke count like never before, further aided by Booster Pads strategically positioned to maximise forward movement during the pull phase of each stroke, all in astonishing warmth with the use of Thermo Guard technology. Further performance enhancement is provided by the Core Power System contained within, which helps to improve your posture in the water with increased buoyancy, enhancing hip rotation and so further lengthening your stroke.
The good news is that the Phantom is a wonderfully practical choice for triathlons, with an intelligent transition system that won’t slow you down as you move from one stage to another. Quick-release panels at the ankles are dead easy to use, and this works with an extended, reverse-pull zippers which also features a leash to make it easy to reach at all times. Elsewhere, you got full, effective protection from the effects of the sun’s harmful rays via full UV protection, and the Aqua-Flex collar keeps water out and helps prevent chafing in a sensitive area.
- Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 1.5mm panels (under arms and lower back), 1mm panels (arm, shoulder and collar)
- Core Power System: Internal support system that improves posture, enhancing hip rotation and lengthening stroke
- 5mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag thanks to Aerodome Neoprene
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Extended length, reverse-pull zipper with leash for easy on/off and quick transitions
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- Super stretch, SCS-Coated Yamamoto 40 Neoprene for ultimate flexibility
- 100% UV protection
Delivery & Returns
For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days (Monday through Friday) of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
We currently only deliver to UK addresses.
Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
If you require next day delivery, please get in touch before 1pm
If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns Policy for shop purchases:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Wetsuit Hire, Co Tribe, Meadowcroft House 182 Balcombe Road, Horley, RH6 9ER.
2. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Please note on ex demo wetsuits we do not offer returns.
If you have any questions about returns details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org