The Limitless SwimRun Wetsuit from Aqua Sphere is a new addition to their superb swimming wetsuit range. Unlike the majority of SwimRun wetsuits on the market the Limitless wetsuit has a front and rear zip making it supremely practical as the top half of the wetsuit can be completely undone and worn for superb freedom, a distinct advantage for the running phase to avoid overheating. It also features removeable sleeves - so it can be worn either short or long sleeve with the addition, or not, of the sleeves.
Combining varying thicknesses of neoprene throughout to ensure the flexibility is where you need it most. The superstretch neoprene assists you to perform at the highest level. Equipped with 5mm neoprene panels on the thighs for increased buoyancy, two zippers on the front and back for easy removal, internal pockets for snacks, and removable sleeves makes the Limitless SwimRun a superb option for the SwimRun season.
- Thermo-Guard technology constructed from 1-5mm Glide Skin neoprene, glued and blind stitched
- Inside pockets on front torso for food
- Superstretch neoprene 1.5mm on shoulders and armpits for easy movements
- Special panels under the arm and crotch to prevent chafing and provide added comfort
- Easy-pull, deep back and front zippers for easy on and off
- Super stretch neoprene treated with “Dura Glide” skin coating
- 2MM Removable sleeves